Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Workout Wednesday in the rain?!

Don't ever let rain keep you from exercising.  Do you know 1/2 the races I ran last year were in the rain?  It's actually kinda fun and I didn't get sick from any of them! 

I hadn't done anything since the 5K on Sunday, so I needed to GET OUT THERE.  Child #3 was napping, Child #2 was coloring, Child #1 was at school......so I decided to jump and run!  I did 100 jumps with my jump rope and then ran a 1/4 of a mile.  Because I couldn't leave my 'house' I did 1/4 mile by doing a few laps in the road in front of my house.  It was great.  The rain came and I just kept at it.  I jumped 600 jumps and did 1 1/2 miles.  After that I went to my front stairs and did a step workout for about 5mins and then ran for 5 mins and then step for 5 and ran for 5. 

All in all I had a good workout!  I have 3 kids (2 were home) and I still got a workout in!  You can't give me the kids as an excuse....so what's your other excuses?

Get out there PLEASE!

No comments: