Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dinner

So I made this yummy dinner the other night.  It's VERY healthy.  Took me a bit of time to make it.  You can find it at:  http://greenlitebites.com/2010/01/03/stuffed-cabbage-pigs-in-a-blanket/  Let's see the stats:  Serving Size: 2 piggies, 260 Calories, 2g Fat, 8g  Fiber = 5WW pts (13g sugar, 39g carbs, 25g protein)



When we went out for my b'day dinner last night I got Eggplant Rollotini.  Don't worry I only ate 1 of the 4 rolls.  I'll be eating it for days.  The only thing I was soooo disappointed in was I forgot to order the whole wheat penne.  Ugghhhh.  I was so annoyed.

I was happy to get a quick run in OUTSIDE before the bus came.  Tomorrow is my longer run.  Since it's only going to be a high of 31 I'll be on the treadmill tomorrow for 6 miles.  Luckily, I found some old CDs and put them on my IPod - DC Talk, U2, a Whitney Houston CD that looks really new and I don't think I've ever listened to it - sorry if you are the one that bought it for me!  So it's nice to have some new stuff on there.  To think I'm sick of listening to Rump Shaker or Whomp There it Is! LOL.

Need to register for the 1/2 before it fills up.  Not sure what to expect in NYC!

No comments: