Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flurries?!

I saw nothing about flurries last night on the weather, so it was an outside run today WITH FLURRIES!  It was 37 out though.  I did 7 miles.  YAY.  That's my longest ever.  It felt great.  I felt like I could have done another 3 miles no problem, but I wanted to stick to my training schedule!  I ran 2 miles and stopped back at home for water - I had set a cup at my driveway.  Then I ran another 2.5 and had my sister (thanks, Kate!) put a cup outside her house.  I don't have a hand held water bottle thing.  I don't think I'd like to hold it for that long.  My fuelt belt hasn't come in yet.  Jon's is too big for me.

Tomorrow starts week 6 and that will put me half way though my training for the 1/2 marathon.

Happy Valentine's Day!  Just because I ran 7 miles doesn't mean I get to eat whatever my heart desires for Valentine's Day!  Be careful!!!!

No comments: