Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still Training

I'm still training for my 1/2 marathon in April.  I really want to complete it in 2hrs, but I'm just not sure if I'll be able to.  According to my calculations I should.  I also hope the mileage markers are very clear.  I've been to some races and they've had none (5Ks & triathlons).  So annoying.  I'm looking forward to the run and with the weather getting a little warmer it's been nice getting outside again.  Did you notice the nights are getting a bit longer, too?  It was 5:20pm and it was still light - that means evening runs are right around the corner.

I went to PA this past weekend and enjoyed 7 miles in the country.  How nice and beautiful.  I'm on week 7 (out of 12) for my training and I think I'm going to go up to 9 miles this weekend, so closer to the race I can really pull my mileage a bit lower.

Get out there and do something.....layers work well!

No comments: